Seller Tip #2: Front Door
The first thing buyers see before heading into your home is the front door, and they may be standing there for a few minutes waiting for their Realtor, so it needs to be clean and pretty!
- Paint your front door! The color should match your home’s color pallete, here are some of my favorites!
- Consider putting a decal on your door of your home address, it spruces it up quite a bit:
- Get a new colorful doormat! Buy one with the same colors in it as your front door!
- Spray wash the front entryway getting rid of any dirt and cobwebs
- Place colorful flowers in planters next to your door!
Here are some great looking tall planters:
Contact Kristin Chassey at email@example.com to list your home!