The kitchen is a focal point of a home, and buyers want to be impressed! It doesn’t take a lot of money to stage a kitchen! Just follow these steps:
1. Clear everything off of the counter including the toaster, coffee maker, dish soap, etc.
2. Clean kitchen from top to bottom, make it sparkle!
3. Place out a faux fruit basket, you can buy a cute fruit bowl at Home Goods for less than $10 and the faux fruit at Hobby Lobby (try to get it on sale)
4. Place a cookbook on display, opened to a really colorful page!
5. Place some matching cooking utensils in a utensil holder next to the stovetop, I love this one: http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/1/1/18091-eight-piece-stainless-steel-kitchen-utensil-set.html
6. Add a faux, or real, floral piece!
That’s it! Your kitchen is now “Show Ready”…..Happy Selling!
List your home with Kristin Chassey